Monday, August 20, 2007

Take Me Back To Tanzania


I want to apologize for letting everyone down by not posting my journal of my experiences while in Africa. It proved to be a much larger task than I had anticipated. However, I have begun to post pictures of my adventure on my facebook profile. There is only about 50 Safari pics right now but as soon as I finish sifting through all 2,500 of them more will be posted. So keep checking back over the next week or so. Don't worry you dont have to be a member of facebook to look at them. Here is where you will find them:




I will assure you of this. I am still taking in everything I did and everyone I met while I was away and when I feel like I can sit down and type a cohesive final thought about the trip and what it ultimately means for me and my life, I will post it. I'm still alittle overwhelmed by it all. You might think I sound crazy but it was so unbelievably life changing. Enjoy the pics and check back soon!!

No comments: