Wednesday, July 18, 2007

I'm Leaving!!


The day has finally come. In about 2 hours I will board a plane to take me on my journey to Africa. For everyone reading this, please keep me in your prayers over the next 2 weeks that everything will go as planned without any major hickups, and more importantly that God will open my eyes to better appreciate his wonderful grace and beautiful creation. I want to thank all of the people who helped encourage me as this day drew closer, especially everyone from work. I hope to blog at least every other day while I am away, so check back regularly for my journal and pics of my adventures. My next post will be from either London or Tanzania. Talk to you soon!

1 comment:

Amy Renay said...

I love you bud and you are definitly in my prayers. I can't wait for an update.