Tuesday, July 3, 2007

Dallas & Oklahoma Trip


Here are some pictures from my recent trip with my brother to Dallas & Oklahoma. I haven't had time to put them in Photoshop and mess with them so they are raw. The trip began with The Police concert but unfortunately you couldn't take cameras inside the arena. Just take my word for it, it was amazing. We then had two days to kill before we had to be back in Frisco for the soccer game so we decided to go and visit my Grandma and Grandpa on thier ranch in Oklahoma. Oklahoma was fun but I had never fully realized in all of my past visits over the years how incredibly backwoods it is. On our second day there my grandpa took both me and Andrew out on 4-wheelers about 8 miles into the woods and I was just taken back at how amazing God and his awesome power are to have created the whole of the earth from nothing. It was a nice reminder of God's unfailing grace. After 2 days of catching up and relaxing we left Oklahoma and made our way back to Frisco and Pizza Hut Park for the F.C. Dallas v. Houston Dynamo game. Andrew and I were completely stoked about the game seeing as it was our first professional soccer to attend. It was so cool and unlike any other professional sports game I have been to. We had amazing seatz; second row on the mid-field line. Neither team is my favorite MLS team but I guess I wanted Dallas to win. The only thing that stunk about the game is I didn't get to see a goal. The final score was 0-0, a tie. Ole well, thats soccer. Its was a blast. Enjoy the pics and talk to ya soon.

1 comment:

David said...

I like the first picture - it's pretty.