Friday, June 22, 2007


I'm sitting here at Hastings. Its raining outside. I'm listening to one of the most beautiful songs to have ever been created; Piano Concerto #3 in C Minor, Opus 37 by Beethoven. Please get it and listen to it if you haven't ever done so.
Its been a while since my last post. So many things have happened. Big things. I purchased my first iPod. You're probably thinking "Welcome to the 21st century Daniel" and that buying and ipod is not a big deal. Well, I think it is. I have been succesful for almost three years in fending off the evil, world consuming beast that is Apple. But alas all good things must come to and end and so my trusty Dell mp3 player did. You will be missed. So far it has been a pretty eye-opening crossover. I never knew of all the stuff you could download from iTunes to your iPod. So far so good. I also got a new Canon Digital Rebel XT. I just got it yesterday so I haven't really had the chance to open it up and see what it can do, or rather what I can do with it. I can now relax knowing that I have a reliable, quality camera to take pictures on my trip to Africa in July. I hope this blog isn't boring you. I think I'm trying to hard tonite to write something clever. I'll just stop and try agian later. Sorry.

No comments: